Terms of Service
Terms of Service
OnHostii is operated by the OnHosti® International Ltd. which is located in Larnaca, Cyprus. OnHostii offers web hosting administrator accounts that can be used to provide paid and free hosting services worldwide. OnHostii reserves the right to cancel your administrator or any of your end user account if it violate our terms of service. OnHostii provides web hosting to any site that abides to our terms and conditions. OnHostii reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. OnHostii users are entirely liable for all activities conducted through your administrator and all your end clients accounts.
The following rules apply while using OnHostii services to you and all your end users.
If any violation of these rules will occur OnHostii reserves a right to suspend a violating account. You, as an administrator, will have a permission toreactivate your client account. After the account will be reactivated, you or your client will have 12 hours to resolve the incident. If incident will not be resolved in 12 hours after you will reactivate account or any violation will occur in future by the same account, OnHostii reserves a right to terminate violating account and disable client profile (we will not disable your administrator profile, only your end client profile).
No adult content of any kind.
Account will be suspended if any kind of adult content will be discovered or reported.
No warez / hacking / phishing sites.
Account will be terminated without warning if any kind of phishing / hacking website will be discovered or reported.
No mass mail / spam sending scripts.
Account account will be automatically suspended if you or your client will try to send mass mail.
We do not allow any kind applications to be hosted here.
Applications such as, proxy scripts, shell scripts, online gaming scripts, file/image sharing scripts, chat scripts, paid-to-surf, auto-surf, buxto, torrent scripts cannot be hosted here. Account will be suspended and you will have a permission to reactivate it. If violation will occur again, account will be closed.
Nulled / cracked software is not allowed to be hosted.
Account will be suspended with a permission to reactivate it. If violation will occur again, account will be closed.
Accounts cannot be used to store files or backups only.
All websites must have a regular content. Sites designed to file sharing / archive / backup / mirroring purposes are not allowed.
Malicious websites cannot be hosted.
All websites that you or your clients host, must have index file (which is index.php, index.html or index.htm) uploaded directly to the public_html folder. If website will be uploaded to any other folder, or no index file will be found, account can be removed from the server with a reason "Malicious Website".
Additionally, You agree to not use the Service to:
1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. harm minors in any way;
3. impersonate any person or entity.
4. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
5. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
6. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
7. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose ;
8. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
9. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that is of broadcast / streaming types.
10. interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
11. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
12. provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
13. "stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
14. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise material for the purposes of file distribution, relay, or streaming reasons.
15. collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs 1 through 14 above.
THE OnHostii SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OnHostii DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, THE IMPLIED CONDITION OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF YOU RELY ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
By signing up with OnHostii, you agree that your and all your clients emails are automatically added to our mailing list. OnHostii reserves a right to send 1 promotional email message every 6 months that can promote our affiliate products. You and your clients may opt out of emails you receive from OnHostii by visiting unsubscribe link which is located at the footer of email.
Users’ privacy is very important to OnHostii. We are committed to safeguarding the information Users entrust to OnHostii.
OnHostii collects personally identifiable information from Users through online forms for ordering products and services. We may also collect information about how Users use our Web site, for example, by tracking the number of unique views received by the pages of the Web site or the domains from which Users originate. We use "cookies" to track how Users use our Web site.
OnHostii may use personally identifiable information collected through our Web site to contact Users regarding products and services offered by OnHostii and its trusted affiliates, independent contractors and business partners, and otherwise to enhance Users' experience with OnHostii and such affiliates, independent contractors and business partners. At no time will OnHostii's database of users ever be sold to any entity for the purpose of marketing or mailing lists. Personal information will not be sold or otherwise transferred to our business partners without your prior consent, except that we will disclose the information we collect to third parties when, in our good faith judgment, we are obligated to do so under applicable laws.
Free Client Control Panel Features...
- Latest cPanel Control Panel
- Website Statistics: AWStats, Webalizer, Raw Log Manager, Referrer and Error Logs
- Instant Shopping Carts, Blogs, Portals, Forums, Counters, and Formmail - Password Protected Directories and Custom Error Pages
- Web Based File Manager, Hotlink Protection, IP Deny Manager, Redirect URL
Award Winning Support...
- 24/7/365 Premium Support via Phone, Live Chat, and Ticket System
- Automatic Weekly Off-Site Data Backups
- 24/7/365 Server Monitoring
- Online Support Portal with over 500+ Video Tutorials and 680+ Help Articles
- OnHostii Community Forum Access
Free Reseller Web Hosting Features...
- Unlimited Domains, Subdomains, Email Accounts, MySQL Databases, FTP Accounts
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- No Contract with a 45 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Private Name Servers based on your Domain
Programming and Database Features...
Unlimited MySQL Databases with phpMyAdmin Access
- Programming Languages: CGI, Fast CGI, PHP 5, Ruby on Rails, Perl, Python, SSI - Programming Modules: Curl, CPAN, GD Library, Image Magick
- System Management: SSH Access and Cron Job Scheduling
- FrontPage Extensions
Free Email Features...
- Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts with SMTP - WebMail Access: Choose from Horde, SquirrelMail, or RoundCube - Receive your email to your phone via IMAP Support - Prevent spam with SpamAssassin - Unlimited Autoresponders, Mail, Forwards, Email Aliases, Mailing Lists
Free cPanel / WHM
The standard in web hosting control panel systems is cPanel/WHM. With all reseller hosting packages, OnHostii provides you this powerhouse of a control panel platform. With cPanel/WHM installed on your hosting package, you can easily manage multiple web sites. A cPanel control panel is assigned to each and then you use WHM (Web Host Manager) to control your collection of cPanel accounts you create. It is the perfect way to manage multiple web sites for multiple clients. OnHostii delivers you the server-side tools and services you need to make managing multiple accounts a breeze. OnHostii, with cPanel/WHM is the most intuitive hosting system you will find.